I am excited to announce a book signing for Manifest: 30 Days of Intentional Mantras and Manifest: Companion Workbook at Charlotte’s oldest book store. I shopped here as a child so it means so much to me that my own books are available in that space.
Join me for a chance to talk about Manifest and my inspiration, buy copies or get your copies signed!
A first of its kind two day interactive, inquiry based summit charged to catapult Charlotte as a leader in social justice through the lens and power of yoga. Learn from international, national, regional and local leaders whom are using their yoga to lead social justice movements. Know that you do not have to create the wheel, but you can join in. Know that you are not alone, that you have an army of warriors dedicated to uplifting your spirit. Know that you are welcome no matter what you know or think you don’t. Listen. Be heard. Be activated. Be inspowered!
We are creating in every moment with our thoughts, actions and interactions. We can harness the fullness of our personal power when we release fear and connect to our peace and joy. Sometimes it is necessary to step away from our day-to-day to hone our focus, to bring forward our deepest desires.
Join Kelley Carboni-Woods for a Charlotte, NC Fearless Creators Day Retreat. We will step into a quiet and serene space , unplug from the outside world and do big work around releasing, reconnecting and creating. This full day retreat will include:
– Physical yoga practice
– Self study and Journaling
– Group discussion and community building
– Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Beverages
– Take home practices and exercises to apply to our daily lives
This retreat is an intimate offering, only open to 10 people. In many ways it will mimic my traveling retreats with limited technology and connection to the outside world. This time is great for those looking to connect and empower themselves through a retreat setting without having to plan an entire weekend away. Join us and step into 2018 feeling divine, capable and ready!
Come together in community to usher in a new year, new opportunities for creation and a deeper sense of connection to our purpose.
With unified, breath, movement and intention Join Kelley Carboni-Woods for a New Year’s Eve Offering centered around focusing our energy and readying our minds and bodies for all that is to come. This gentle, affirming and accessible practice is open to all bodies. We will explore our feelings about 2017, dig deep around creating in 2018 and set intentions for ourselves as the year begins. There will be group discussion, journaling, self study, movement and Celebration!!!
Tickets are limited and registration is required.
- “Power In One”. Friday, January 19, 2018 7pm until 10pm Tickets: $45
- Connect to breath and movement, find the unity of connecting to community on and off of the mat. This gentle class is based in creating a deeper understanding of our personal power to move mindfully through our interactions and practice, offering a more intentional connection to everything around us. Class includes : Community building exercise, contemplative discussion, self-study and journaling exercises & 60 minute asana practice.
- “Self Love as Practice“. Saturday, January 20, 2018 11am-2pm Tickets $45
- Find the space to connect to self love as a part of your practice on the mat and in life. Connect through movement, breath and writing to a more loving and compassionate understanding of self. This gentle class will focus on filling up the individual soul with an abiding practice of self care. Class includes: Community building exercise, contemplative discussion, self-study and journaling exercises & 60 minute asana practice.
Tickets for the entire Weekend: $75 ($15 savings)
Event Location: Lakeside Home Studio, Orlando, FL. Exact address provided with confirmation.
We are all carrying burdens, but sometimes life feels like it just won’t let up.
Do you feel like you’re constantly producing and striving but still failing to keep up? Do you crave more ease, equanimity, and peace in your day-to-day life?
Then join Kelley Carboni-Woods and Amber Karnes for a retreat at the beautiful Elohee retreat center in the northern Georgia mountains.
During this 4-day, 3-night retreat, we will set aside time to take pause, find stillness, practice self-study, move our bodies mindfully, and most of all – discover sustainable tools to bring restoration and ease into our everyday lives.
Rest and nourishment is not just for folks who have piles of money or lots of time off work. We can find moments of restoration in our everyday lives. Set aside time to come learn how.